To-do around our lodge
We are located 22 kilometers out of the busy town of Windhoek and peace & quiet is what we’re all about.
While at the lodge:
- Animal spotting on the camp site
- Sunbathing on the deck
- Lunch or dine in our restaurant
- Reading a book in our small reading nook
- Order a glass of wine or a cold local beer from the bar
- Bird watching
- Swimming in our open pool
- Browse the internet or check-up on emails with our free WiFi
- We can book a game drive at a local wild reserve for you
Need a place to store your private vehicle for long-term purposes?
You can in one of our under-roof sheds.
We have space for around 70 vehicles including larger 4×4’s and overlanders up to 3.4 meters in height.
Storage starts from N$550 per month or part thereof.
Security patrol at night.
Our conditions for storage and/or parking:
- Trans Kalahari Inn supplies storage in a safe environment, however we cannot take responsibility for items damaged, lost or stolen during storage or parking.
- Damages to vehicles while parked or stored at our premises due to hail, strong winds, sand storms, lightning or other factors are at vehicle owner’s risk.
- Storage fees are based on per month or part thereof.
- Airport transfers available.